Thereâ€™s still time to register for NASDCTEcâ€™s upcoming webinars!
2014 State CTE Policy Review
February 5, 2015, 3 â€“ 4 p.m. ET
States are increasingly looking to CTE as a means to help close the skills gap and boost the number of people with a postsecondary credential. Join us as we step through the major state policy trends affecting CTE from 2014 including new laws, executive actions and regulatory activity. This webinar will coincide with the release of the second annual â€œ2014 State CTE Policy Review,â€ a joint publication from ACTE and NASDCTEc.
- Catherine Imperatore, Research Manager, Association for Career and Technical Education
- Andrea Zimmermann, State Policy Associate, National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium
Employer Engagement: State Perspectives
February 10, 2015, 2 â€“ 3 p.m. ET
Join us for an in-depth discussion as we take a closer look at how Alabama and Kansas, in concert with their employer partners, work together to inform, align and enhance their CTE systems at the secondary and postsecondary levels. This webinar is the second in a series on employer engagement. To learn more about employer engagement in CTE, check out our newest report!
- Dr. Philip C. Cleveland, Alabama State Director of CTE and Workforce Development
- George Clark, President, Manufacture Alabama and Chair of the Alabama Workforce Investment Board
- Dr. Blake Flanders, Vice President of Workforce Development, Kansas Board of Regents
- Keven Ward, Public Sector Consultant, Trane