We are excited to invite state and local secondary and postsecondary educators, administrators and leaders, as well as workforce and economic development partners to join us at the premier Career Technical Education (CTE) professional development event of the year - Achieving Excellence in CTE: The National Career Clusters Institute.
The Achieving Excellence Institute includes engaging hands-on workshops and interactive breakout sessions offering new perspectives and techniques on cultivating high-quality CTE in your school, district, and state.
- Hear from our Excellence in Action Award Winners who were selected for exemplary performance in the implementation of a Career Cluster-related program of study.
- Get to experience excellence in action hands-on by visiting business and educational institutions at the cutting edge of CTE.
A sampling of robust breakout sessions will include:
- Best practices/models of exemplary Career Cluster programs of study design and implementation
- Perkins reauthorization
- Leveraging data
- Effective strategies for building and sustaining business-education partnerships
- Integration of the Common Core State Standards and CTE
- And other sessions not-to-be-missed!
We are pleased to be featuring both half-day and full-day pre-session workshops exploring The Career Pathways Effect: Linking Education and Economic Prosperity.
Full pre-session descriptions
General Session Speaker Dr. Mark Milliron
Dr. Milliron will present a framework for thinking about technology in education and how enormous changes and challenges in the digital age impact us every day – and how we can meet these challenges.
Great Hotel Rates
Attendees of the Achieving Excellence Institute will stay at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs resort at a special group rate of $79 per night.
When and Where is the Achieving Excellence Institute?
When: June 16-18, 2014
Where: Achieving Excellence in CTE: The National Career Clusters Institute is at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, AZ
Where Do I Register?
Register by April 8, 2014 to get the Early Bird rate! REGISTER NOW
Ramona Schescke, Member Services Manager