For 94 years, the National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium (NASDCTEc) has represented chief Career Technical Education (CTE) administrators from across the country. Through leadership, advocacy and partnerships, NASDCTEc supports innovative CTE that prepares individuals to succeed in education and their careers, and poises the United States to flourish in a dynamic global economy.
Bringing together creativity and expertise, NASDCTEcâ€™s 2014 Fall Meeting is a cooperative professional development event where CTE leaders can confront challenges to the enterprise in collaboration with colleagues from across the country.
So, why join should you join us at the NASDCTEc Fall Meeting: Preparing for the Future, October 20 â€“ 22, 2014, in Baltimore? Here are five reasons:
- Learn what works: Sessions at NASDCTEcâ€™s Fall Meeting are collaborative, led by expert moderators and presenters with vast institutional knowledge on major initiatives and emerging practices. From State Directors to national researchers to federal administrators, diverse and well-informed perspectives will guide constructive sessions to the cutting edge of the current practice and implementation and break new ground on the future of CTE.
- Share your ideasâ€¦: In discussion with your colleagues, youâ€™ll have unparalleled opportunities to share your latest innovations and build solutions to the stickiest problems you face.
- â€¦And develop new ones: Inspiration strikes when innovation meets experience, as it will at NASDCTEcâ€™s Fall Meeting. Youâ€™ll be able to apply new ideas and strategies learned to your own work when you get back home.
- Build your network: NASDCTEcâ€™s Fall Meeting will be populated with a diverse crowd â€” not only our State Directors and Associate Members, but also national associations, researchers and top-class sponsors with deep commitment to the CTE. Over three days, youâ€™ll be afforded opportunities to add to your professional network and start conversations that will carry on well after the meeting adjourns.
- Gain national exposure: Looking to expand your brand? Want to contribute to the national conversation on CTE? At the Fall Meeting, youâ€™ll get the chance to join CTE leaders from across the country to contribute your own unique perspective to the national conversation.
Don’t wait,Â register now!
Evan Williamson, Communications Associate