NASDCTEc unveiled this week its new Web site, which will serve as resource for all advocates of CTE – from administrators, to educators, to partners. The new Web site combines NASDCTEc member resources, Career Clusters™ and many resources to help those who want to learn about and support CTE. At www.careertech.org, you can:
• Access CTE brand assets
• Generate reports and analysis
• Order Career Clusters™ and CTE materials online
• Subscribe to the NASDCTEc blog
• Obtain research, white papers and CTE backgrounders
To get to the really good stuff, you must use your Member Login!
Many of the robust reports, functionality and resources on the new Web site are available only to NASDCTEc members. Additionally, discounts on events—as well as access to the new CTE logo (both national and state versions) will be available only through the Member Login portal.
In order to access these member benefits, you will need to use the Member Login feature. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to www.careertech.org
2. Click on the green “Members” box in the upper right of the home page
3. When the Member Login page appears:
• Enter your Username (your first initial and full last name, all one word, all lower case)
• Enter Password: cte123
• Click “Log In”
4. Select “Member Resources” on the following screen and click on “Continue”
5. Select from the variety of options and resources available on the right-hand menu—and start exploring!
Learn more about the exclusive members-only webinar
Who: NASDCTEc Members
What: Webinar for Members-Only New Website Orientation
When: Wednesday, June 29, 3 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Eastern
Why: NASDCTEc launches a robust website that will help members stay informed, engaged and mobilized to advocate for CTE.
NASDCTEc recently unveiled its brand new website. Not only does this site have a new look that reflects the look of our CTE: Learning That Works for America brand, it offers a range of completely new features and resources. The site is rich with members-only searchable databases, products limited to our members, and up-to-date news feeds to keep members informed about the policy world. This site will be a powerful new tool in which members will communicate and obtain valuable information and resources so they can serve as strong advocates for CTE and the organization. We highly encourage everyone to participate.
Register for this members-only webinar
Tags: Advance CTE Members