Mark your calendars for the 2012 National Career Clusters™ Institute June 17-20, 2012 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in beautiful Washington, DC.
Setting a New Standard is the theme of this exciting event, which brings together educators from middle school, secondary, and postsecondary levels, school counseling, state education leadership, along with workforce development, business and industry experts, and economic development representatives to gain insight, hear strategies, and plan efforts for coordinating the implementation of aligned educational delivery in communities and states.
Highlights for the 10th National Career Clusters™ Institute include:
- The latest release of the validated National Career Clusters™ Knowledge and Skills Statements,
- Green/sustainability Knowledge and Skills,
- Updated Career Clusters™ crosswalks, and
- Insight into the Common Career Technical Core
- Several exciting Pre-Sessions offered January 17 and the morning of January 18
- A multitude of targeted breakout sessions – just what attendees are looking for
Beautiful Omni Shoreham Hotel, located in the heart of DC
The legendary Omni Shoreham is the location for the Institute. You can make your reservations online NOW .