NASDCTEc has launched the CTE Success Map, a collection of data from CTE schools and colleges that have demonstrated success in graduating students, sending students to college, and putting them on a path to earn postsecondary credentials.
CTE is working across the nation, enabling students and helping to close the skills gap. Visit the CTE Success Map and click on a state to see where CTE has been making strides in:
- Secondary graduation rates
- College-going rates (two- and four-year)
- Postsecondary credential attainment rates
These data points help tell the CTE story and help us advocate for funding and policies that support your schools and colleges.
View examples from the CTE Success Map including:
- Virginia: C.S. Monroe Technology Center: 98% graduation rate and 99% placement after high school
- New Jersey: Academy for Information and Technology: 100% graduation rate and 100% college-going rate
- Texas: Frido Independent School District CTE Center: 98% graduation rate and 93% college-going rate
- Ohio: Cuyahoga Valley Career Center: 99% graduation rate and 96% placement after high school
- Idaho: ADA Professional Technical Centers: 100% graduation rate and 98.7% college-going rate
View more ways to recognize CTE Month here.
Kara Herbertson, Education Policy Analyst