Don’t miss this exciting professional development opportunity for State Directors, Career Technical Education (CTE) Leaders, and individuals who contribute to the CTE community at the national, state, and local levels. This meeting is different from any you’ve experienced. We are dedicating an entire day to professional development, focusing on the multiple roles you face as change agent, coalition builder, leader, advocate – and equipping you with the tools you need to be an effective leader in a constantly changing environment.
- We have a full day of professional development planned with Gallup, a day you do not want to miss!
- Registration rates are at their best right now through September 14. After September 14, rates will increase. Register now
- Special Room reservation notice: Our group rates at the Embassy Suites – Omaha run through September 16. After that date, you will no longer be able to secure the group rate. Reserve your room now
We’re looking forward to seeing you this fall in the heartland of America – Omaha, Nebraska. Here is general information as you make your plans.
- When: October 11-13, 2012
- Where: Embassy Suites Omaha – Downtown/Old Market, 555 South 10th Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68102 1-402-346-9000
- Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: NOON
- Parking: Self-parking is $10.00 daily; valet parking is $16.00 daily
- Reservations: We have secured a special group rate of $91 plus any applicable taxes for suite rooms. This rate is effective through September 16, 2012. After that date, all rooms available are subject to the prevailing regular hotel rates and we will no longer be able to get the group rate – reserve your room before this deadline RESERVE YOUR ROOM NOW
- Registration Rates now through September 14, 2012 are NASDCTEc Member – $425; Non-Member – $600. On or after September 15, 2012 the registration rates are NASDCTEc Member – $525; Non-Member – $700 REGISTER NOW
- Transportation Distance from airport: The hotel is within 4 miles of Eppley Airfield – only 5 minutes away
- Shuttle Service: The hotel has a complimentary airport shuttle to/from the airport. Guests may call the hotel directly at 402-346-9000 for pickup service as they land. The hotel’svan will meet guests across the street outside of door #4. As guests depart the hotel, the hotel runs the shuttle service every ½ hour. Guests may coordinate travel schedule needs with the bell desk, valet or Front Desk agent. The hotel’s shuttle is also available complimentary within a 3 mile radius of the hotel.
- Attire: Business casual. October weather in Omaha can range from the mid-40s to the mid-60s; you will want to pack a light jacket or sweater.
- General Information
- Meeting Agenda
- Hotel Reservations
- Area Maps and Directions
- Sponsorship Information
Questions?Please call 301-588-9630 and we will be happy to help! We are looking forward to seeing you at the 2012 NASDCTEc Fall Meeting!
Ramona Schescke, Member Services Manager