Don’t forget to register now for the 2012 Fall meeting before the online registration window closes October 1st.
The Fall Meeting is October 11-13, 2012 at the Embassy Suites Omaha – Downtown/Old Market, Omaha, NE.
You can look forward to:
- An exciting, value-laden professional development opportunity for attendees – a full day of Gallup training offering rich content
- Dr. Brenda Dann-Messier, Assistant Secretary for the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Vocational and Adult Education (OVAE) will provide remarks/updates during the October 11 dinner event
- A variety of topical breakout sessions featuring Career Technical Education and Common Core
- Working sessions on the Common Career Technical Core, and Perkins Reauthorization
- Unveiling of the book The Career Pathways Effect: Linking Education and Economic Prosperity, a joint publication by CORD and NASDCTEc
- An OVAE update that provides the latest information available for you to take back to your states
For more information on the Fall Meeting, check out our Web site
Questions? Please call 301-588-9630 – we are looking forward to seeing you in Omaha, Nebraska!
Ramona Schescke, Member Services Manager