This Friday, March 7 from 2-3:30 ET, The National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium (NASDCTEc) will be co-hosting a webinar with theÂ Center on Great Teachers and Leaders,Â theÂ Central Comprehensive Center, theÂ Mid-Atlantic Comprehensive Center, and theÂ South Central Comprehensive CenterÂ onÂ Supporting 21st Century Educators:Â How States Are Promoting Career andÂ Technical Educator Effectiveness.
The webinar will explore:
- Key findings from the Center on Great Teachers and Leaders recent Special Issues briefÂ 21st Century Educators: Developing and Supporting Great Career and Technical Education Teachers
- Practical, real-life policy efforts onÂ induction programsÂ Â andÂ student learning objectiveÂ approaches for CTE teachers presented by leaders from Oklahoma, New Jersey and Missouri.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jennifer Wehrenberg, Leadership and Professional Development Specialist,Â Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education
- Dennis Harden, Coordinator, Career Education, Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Janice Rehak,Â Coordinator, Career Education Curriculum, Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Tyler Barnett, Coordinator, Office of Educator QualityÂ Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Marie Barry, Director, Office of Career and Technical Education, New Jersey Department of Education
- Sean McDonald,Â Manager, Office of Career and Technical Education, New Jersey Department of Education
- With an introduction by Sharon Miller, Director,Â Division of Academic and Technical Education in theÂ Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education, U.S. Department of Education