This Friday, March 7 from 2-3:30 ET, The National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium (NASDCTEc) will be co-hosting a webinar with the Center on Great Teachers and Leaders, the Central Comprehensive Center, the Mid-Atlantic Comprehensive Center, and the South Central Comprehensive Center on Supporting 21st Century Educators: How States Are Promoting Career and Technical Educator Effectiveness.
The webinar will explore:
- Key findings from the Center on Great Teachers and Leaders recent Special Issues brief 21st Century Educators: Developing and Supporting Great Career and Technical Education Teachers
- Practical, real-life policy efforts on induction programs and student learning objective approaches for CTE teachers presented by leaders from Oklahoma, New Jersey and Missouri.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jennifer Wehrenberg, Leadership and Professional Development Specialist, Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education
- Dennis Harden, Coordinator, Career Education, Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Janice Rehak, Coordinator, Career Education Curriculum, Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Tyler Barnett, Coordinator, Office of Educator Quality Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Marie Barry, Director, Office of Career and Technical Education, New Jersey Department of Education
- Sean McDonald, Manager, Office of Career and Technical Education, New Jersey Department of Education
- With an introduction by Sharon Miller, Director, Division of Academic and Technical Education in the Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education, U.S. Department of Education