The National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium (NASDCTEc) is pleased to announce our first annual Excellence in Action award, which will recognize and honor superior Career Technical Education (CTE) programs of study from around the nation. Selected programs of study will exemplify excellence in the implementation of the Career Clusters, and have a meaningful impact on student achievement and success. All winners will be honored at the Achieving Excellence in Career Technical Education: National Career Clusters Institute in Phoenix, Arizona on June 16, 2014.
This award is a terrific opportunity for CTE educators at all levels with truly excellent programs of study to be recognized on a national stage. Winning programs will be selected by a panel of State CTE Directors.
All winners will receive:
• The opportunity to share their programs of study with other CTE educators at the 2014 Achieving Excellence in Career Technical Education: National Career Clusters Institute.
• Two free registrations to the Achieving Excellence Institute.
• A banner to hang in their school or institution of higher education.
• A digital banner to use in email and print materials as they so choose.
Winners will also be featured:
• In a national press release, which will be distributed to national media.
• In a one-pager, used as part of NASDCTEc’s federal advocacy toolkit.
• In a monthly newsletter sent to members of Congress.
• In a stand-alone blog on Learning that Works blog.
How to apply: You can complete the application online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ExcellenceActionAward or email a hard copy version to [email protected] with the subject line: Excellence in Action Award
Application deadline: All applications are due by 5 p.m. ET on Tuesday February 4.
Ramona Schescke, Member Services Manager
Tags: programs of study